Articles on this Page
- 09/26/17--06:28: _Saab Seaeye Falcon ...
- 09/26/17--06:28: _Mohican record dive
- 09/27/17--06:32: _Mohican record dive
- 10/04/17--07:29: _ROV thruster DT700 ...
- 10/07/17--08:29: _A Tonne of used and...
- 10/10/17--08:52: _Deep Ocean Engineer...
- 09/26/17--06:28: Saab Seaeye Falcon Video Recording
- 09/26/17--06:28: Mohican record dive
- 09/27/17--06:32: Mohican record dive
- 10/04/17--07:29: ROV thruster DT700 motor 3.5 kg trust (3D printed Kort nozzl
- 10/07/17--08:29: A Tonne of used and new Videoray ROV parts!!
- 10/10/17--08:52: Deep Ocean Engineering ROVs for Sale! Triggerfish & HD2+
The video out of a Falcon surface unit is a standard 75 ohm BNC connector, you should be able to put it into your composite video input of your Video convertor and capture it that way. Use a convertor to convert one end of your BNC-BNC cable to an RCA and connect it to your Dazzle.
It will soon be the size of a Videoray lol
In practise, many of the housings and bulkhead penetrators will have a safety factor included in their design. You are simply operating beyond the stated "service depth". Whilst this may be fine for some manufacturers (some will manufacture to a 50% safety pressure vessel design), others may only use a margin of 10% - I suspect your technical manager has spoken to Forum and got a conservative estimation of that margin.
In that regard, I can't see any issue with insurance claims in the event of something going wrong - you're likely operating under instruction and (I suspect) in accordance with guidance from manfufacturer. I'd take a hard copy of that email though !!!
Kudos to you. Takes cah-hone-ays.
Previously, we tested it in a 300-liter bath and strong turbulence prevented us from obtaining stable and accurate data. Now we did a test on the lake and got a higher thrust value. Upto 4.78 kg (10.5 lbs) (46.5 N) at 12V 25A.
I have a video ray pro 3 and am wondering if you have any parts left for sale?
Units are located in Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
The Triggerfish is confirmed all 4 x thrusters & light working. It includes the following:
- 4 x thrusters (2 vertical , 2 horizontal)
- 3 Functions Manipulator
- Power Supply / Control Consolette
- 100m+ Umbilical (red)
- XJS-04 Pilot Box
- JW Fishers power/telemetry bottle for RMD-1 ROV mounted metal detector.
- It does not come with camera or sonar.
The Hd2+2 I cannot test since do not have the control consolette box.
It looks in excellent condition however and includes the following:
- 7x thrusters
- PCU-78 Remote Pilot Box for HD2+2
- Isolation Transformer for HD2+2
- Umbilical with large 16 Pin connectors for HD2+2
- Umbilical/Cable Reel with slip ring for HD2+2
- 3 Functions Manipulator
contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org