- RSS Channel Showcase 4313771
- RSS Channel Showcase 4435453
- RSS Channel Showcase 7933453
- RSS Channel Showcase 1844822
Articles on this Page
- 05/28/13--16:04: _Supervisor - Mohawk
- 05/29/13--18:08: _Pirates kidnap crew...
- 05/29/13--18:08: _Job market competition
- 05/29/13--18:08: _Fugro Trainee Pilot...
- 05/29/13--18:08: _Seaeye Pilot Tech -...
- 05/29/13--18:08: _JOB REF ST13-1064: ...
- 05/29/13--18:08: _Tug Jascon 4 sinks ...
- 05/30/13--22:11: _BRAND NEW PERRY XLX...
- 05/30/13--22:11: _Triton XLX TMS
- 05/30/13--22:11: _Supervisor with Pan...
- 05/30/13--22:11: _Aleron Subsea and t...
- 05/30/13--22:11: _Urgent ! Urgent ! ...
- 05/30/13--22:11: _SS7 job offer
- 05/31/13--23:23: _*Urgent* Immediate ...
- 05/31/13--23:23: _Triton XLX TMS
- 05/31/13--23:23: _Working Direct Rate...
- 05/31/13--23:23: _SS7 job offer
- 06/01/13--23:51: _SS7 job offer
- 06/05/13--12:01: _Onshore suport in S...
- 06/05/13--12:01: _URGENT ROV Requirement
- 05/28/13--16:04: Supervisor - Mohawk
- 05/29/13--18:08: Pirates kidnap crew off Nigerian coast: security sources
- 05/29/13--18:08: Job market competition
- 05/29/13--18:08: Fugro Trainee Pilot Tech Positions
- 05/29/13--18:08: Seaeye Pilot Tech - 1st June
- 05/29/13--18:08: JOB REF ST13-1064: 2 X ROV SUPERVISORS
- 05/29/13--18:08: Tug Jascon 4 sinks off Nigerian Coast- crew missing
- 05/30/13--22:11: BRAND NEW PERRY XLX BOARDS FOR A FAIR PRICE
- 05/30/13--22:11: Triton XLX TMS
- 05/30/13--22:11: Supervisor with Panther Experience required asap
- 05/30/13--22:11: Aleron Subsea and their 400 USD Pilot Tech rate
- 05/30/13--22:11: Urgent ! Urgent ! Fugro Middle East Seaeye Eye Personnel !
- 05/30/13--22:11: SS7 job offer
- 05/31/13--23:23: *Urgent* Immediate Vacancy - Seaeye Pilot Tech
- 05/31/13--23:23: Triton XLX TMS
- 05/31/13--23:23: Working Direct Rates From Bluestream !
- 05/31/13--23:23: SS7 job offer
- 06/01/13--23:51: SS7 job offer
- 06/05/13--12:01: Onshore suport in Soyo, Angola June 17th., 13
- 06/05/13--12:01: URGENT ROV Requirement
I have an urgent requirement as follows, please let me know if you're interested...
Location of project: Middle East
Position available: Supervisor
Type of ROV System: Mohawk
Job Duration: 2 weeks
Mob date: 29 / 30 May
Experience Required: minimum of 1 year Supervisor experience, good technical knowledge of Mohawk / Super Mohawk systems
Work Scope: Rig based survey
(Reuters) - Armed pirates attacked an oil products tanker off the coast of Nigeria in West Africa and abducted an unknown number of crew, security sources said on Tuesday.
Increasing piracy in the Gulf of Guinea region, which includes Africa's No. 1 oil producer Nigeria and is a significant source of cocoa and metals for world markets, is jacking up costs for shipping firms operating there.
The Nigerian-flagged MT Matrix was boarded by gunmen in the early hours of Saturday around 40 nautical miles off the coast of oil-producing Bayelsa state, two security sources said, in a stretch of water often targeted by pirates in recent months.
There were 12 Pakistani and five Nigerian crew aboard the vessel when it was attacked, one of the sources said.
A spokesman for ship operator Val Oil Trading, who declined to give his name, confirmed there had been an "incident", without giving further details.
Last month there were two attacks in the Gulf of Guinea where foreigners were kidnapped and released a few weeks later. Security sources believe ransoms were paid - an increasingly lucrative business for criminal gangs.
International navies have not launched counter-piracy missions in the Gulf of Guinea, leaving the many vessels that anchor off Nigeria vulnerable to attack.
On the other, eastern side of Africa, piracy that was once a scourge off the coast of Somalia has been largely brought under control by international naval patrols and the stationing of armed guards aboard merchant vessels.
I have seen and heard of rig crew assisting launch and recovery, but not operate or maintain an ROV.
hi guys just out of interest how often are the intakes for the major companies, im due to leave royal navy at the end of the year my background is minewarfare. i pilot and maintain military ROV's as well as sonar and electronic systems.
We are currently looking for 2 ROV pilot/technicians who have good knowledge and are well experienced in working with Saab Seaeye Cougar XT ROVs.
Scope of work : Inspections and manipulator operations on windfarms in the North Sea off the coast of Belgium.
Approx. 1 week of work + extendable to a couple of weeks.
Start job : Monday, June 3rd 2013.
If you are intersted then please send me your CV to email@example.com
Start Date: 12th June (Travel 10th) & approx 24th June
Duration: Approx 4 weeks, falling into a 4:4 rota until August
Location: Equatorial Guinea
Certification Req: Offshore Medical & Survival, Yellow Fever
Due to visa issues candidates are required to hold a USA passport
If you are interested and feel you have the required experience for the above post, please call on +44(0)1429 868543, submit your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Update with photo of tug:
these boards are currently up for grabs, they are brand new. never been installed on a system
(2) 4 port ethernet switch 1gb smf,no sfp # brd-x40325
(1) video input mux, smf,no sfp #brd-x40324
make offer on them
i have a few perry xlx mux boards for sale they are brand new never been installed on a system
if you are interested go look on the forum they are listed there.. make me an offer on them if you would like
Please see below our current requirement:
Duration: 6-8 weeks
Possibility of long term contract subject to satisfactory performance.
Please send CV to email@example.com
I would like to point out the agency must have got this rate wrong by quoting in USD rather than GBP .
I hope this clears up any misunderstanding, quite right 400 usd would be too low.
Rgds, Aleron Subsea .
Well I am sure by now we all know that Fugro are still looking for experienced Seaeye Personnel . The problem is there day rate is still way under what others are paying so I think every agency from Lands End to John o'groats is trying to hire personnel so should you want to try and contact them direct :-
Email OSD Operations firstname.lastname@example.org
Making sure you attach :-
2. Passport copy
3. Seamans discharge book copy
4. Offshore survival cert
5. Offshore medical cert
6. Nearest airport
As far as I know the max day rate on offer via agency's for supervisors
is $750 USD I dont think this rate has moved in years . It should be way over $800 - $850 USD
Good luck with the rate !
I am currently employed in the oil and gas field and recently received a job offer for 75,600 salary. Is this amount normal, low for a trainee ROV/pilot? Thanks.
Kreuz Subsea has an immediate vacancy for a ROV Pilot Tech to work on a Seaeye Panther XTP in Brunei. Job will be estimated to last 6-7 weeks.
The ROV Pilot Tech MUST have:
1) OPITO + OGUK Medical
2) Minimum 2 years experience
3) Minimum 6 months Seaeye system experience
4) Preferably residing in South East Asia
5) Able to travel immediately!
Good day rate offered!
Interested candidates please forward their CV to email@example.com
Kreuz Subsea Pte Ltd
12 International Business Park
+65 6505 0900
About 6 months ago I was looking for a second hand TMS and the only one I could find was this one in Sonsubs yard , Its got no slip rings but most other things are there .Now the work Shop manager wanted to sell it but the Manager above him said " NO " since it was going to be used in SEA .
I think I contacted every body from States Side to Europe and this was the only one that I could come up with .
So You might have better luck than me .
For those of you who were not sure how much you would earn if you worked direct here are the rates from Bluesteam from the 1st of June 2012 .
I did post the same on the forum last year but it does give you some idea of rates if you worked direct .
Need I say any more !
For a Trainee? Very good.
Yes, for a trainee working 180 days. Currently working in subsea on BOP stack. I understand the money in subsea BOP can be excellent, but also very laborious. Looking to change careers.
Client looking for someone who already has suitable Angolan visa to be able to provide onshore support in Soyo for vessel crew change. Person would need to be in country June 17th for approx 1 week. Suit a Logistics Co-ordinator or a senior offshore person who might be interested in a weeks fill in work.
If interested please send your details to Lisa Campbell on firstname.lastname@example.org or to myself on below contact details.
We are currently looking for the following;
Position: ROV Pilot Tech
Duration: 25-30 days
Mob Date: Monday 10th June
If you are interested in this position then please send your CV to email@example.com