- RSS Channel Showcase 4972549
- RSS Channel Showcase 7203481
- RSS Channel Showcase 8499870
- RSS Channel Showcase 1444179
Articles on this Page
- 09/02/17--12:34: _TXLR1 SPARE TETHER ...
- 09/04/17--11:48: _courses
- 09/20/17--14:03: _500 GPH 12VDC JOHNS...
- 09/20/17--14:03: _3M SCOTCHCAST 82-A1...
- 09/20/17--14:03: _DTG2 Worker Deep Tr...
- 09/26/17--06:28: _Saab Seaeye Falcon ...
- 09/27/17--06:32: _Mohican record dive
- 10/04/17--07:29: _ROV thruster DT700 ...
- 10/07/17--08:29: _A Tonne of used and...
- 10/10/17--08:52: _Deep Ocean Engineer...
- 09/02/17--12:34: TXLR1 SPARE TETHER - for sale !
- 09/04/17--11:48: courses
- 09/20/17--14:03: 500 GPH 12VDC JOHNSON PUMP MOTOR CARTRIDGES 2855 FOR SALE
- 09/20/17--14:03: 3M SCOTCHCAST 82-A1 2 AWG SPLICING KITS FOR SALE- NEW
- 09/20/17--14:03: DTG2 Worker Deep Trekker for sale
- 09/26/17--06:28: Saab Seaeye Falcon Video Recording
- 09/27/17--06:32: Mohican record dive
- 10/04/17--07:29: ROV thruster DT700 motor 3.5 kg trust (3D printed Kort nozzl
- 10/07/17--08:29: A Tonne of used and new Videoray ROV parts!!
- 10/10/17--08:52: Deep Ocean Engineering ROVs for Sale! Triggerfish & HD2+
Good day - to all ROV enthusiast .
we have some surplus tether cable for ROV (Dynamic Umbilical) - available for sale in stock .
the drum had following note written on it -
TXLR1 SPARE TETHER
PRC - A67804-001/520
SPEC. FOR 35 DIA TXLS
TETHER - 520 MTR DRUM
the cable is unused , and surplus.
Please message us for photogrpahs and your offer .
|So you say it's better to take on a Hydraulics and Electronics short course than to go for an ROV course to understand better about the actual job. But again my main concern is still not cleared - which institute would you suggest?|
Its not really that hard is it?. All the ROV courses are all a bit barclays. So it doesnt matter which one you do. Just go to the nearest/ cheapest/ shortest course, thats still actually open and doing courses in these dark economic times, and just make sure the nice shiney cert the institute gives you, to say you are a fully qualified ROV 2 pilot tech or whatever, is acceptable to your close relative.
Good luck with your new offshore career.
I have a 36 new units of 500 GPH 12 VDC Johnson Pump motor cartridges (Model 2855) of surplus stock for sale.
They are perfect for BYO ROV thrusters with no need to H2Oproof. Case of 12 for $120 or individual units for $12.50 each.
I wonder what the expiry date is ?
Hi is this still available?
The video out of a Falcon surface unit is a standard 75 ohm BNC connector, you should be able to put it into your composite video input of your Video convertor and capture it that way. Use a convertor to convert one end of your BNC-BNC cable to an RCA and connect it to your Dazzle.
In practise, many of the housings and bulkhead penetrators will have a safety factor included in their design. You are simply operating beyond the stated "service depth". Whilst this may be fine for some manufacturers (some will manufacture to a 50% safety pressure vessel design), others may only use a margin of 10% - I suspect your technical manager has spoken to Forum and got a conservative estimation of that margin.
In that regard, I can't see any issue with insurance claims in the event of something going wrong - you're likely operating under instruction and (I suspect) in accordance with guidance from manfufacturer. I'd take a hard copy of that email though !!!
Kudos to you. Takes cah-hone-ays.
Previously, we tested it in a 300-liter bath and strong turbulence prevented us from obtaining stable and accurate data. Now we did a test on the lake and got a higher thrust value. Upto 4.78 kg (10.5 lbs) (46.5 N) at 12V 25A.
I have a video ray pro 3 and am wondering if you have any parts left for sale?
Units are located in Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
The Triggerfish is confirmed all 4 x thrusters & light working. It includes the following:
- 4 x thrusters (2 vertical , 2 horizontal)
- 3 Functions Manipulator
- Power Supply / Control Consolette
- 100m+ Umbilical (red)
- XJS-04 Pilot Box
- JW Fishers power/telemetry bottle for RMD-1 ROV mounted metal detector.
- It does not come with camera or sonar.
The Hd2+2 I cannot test since do not have the control consolette box.
It looks in excellent condition however and includes the following:
- 7x thrusters
- PCU-78 Remote Pilot Box for HD2+2
- Isolation Transformer for HD2+2
- Umbilical with large 16 Pin connectors for HD2+2
- Umbilical/Cable Reel with slip ring for HD2+2
- 3 Functions Manipulator
contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org