- RSS Channel Showcase 8805861
- RSS Channel Showcase 2357742
- RSS Channel Showcase 3851424
- RSS Channel Showcase 6368304
Articles on this Page
- 03/19/15--04:11: _Available for the job
- 03/19/15--04:11: _what is birthday gi...
- 03/19/15--04:11: _List of Agencys dea...
- 03/19/15--04:11: _Triton XLX Training...
- 03/19/15--04:11: _Who thinks being st...
- 03/20/15--04:21: _Available for the job
- 03/20/15--04:21: _future experience
- 03/21/15--05:19: _Deep Trekker Adds D...
- 03/21/15--05:19: _Who thinks being st...
- 03/21/15--05:19: _what is birthday gi...
- 03/21/15--05:19: _Available for the job
- 03/24/15--06:16: _Offshore Personnel ...
- 03/25/15--06:26: _Who thinks being st...
- 03/26/15--07:13: _Who thinks being st...
- 03/26/15--07:13: _Used T4 manipulator...
- 03/27/15--07:24: _How many personnel ...
- 03/27/15--07:24: _MINI ROV NEEDED NORWAY
- 03/30/15--07:27: _Will this field hel...
- 03/30/15--07:27: _Seeking Triton/Quan...
- 04/02/15--07:48: _Brazil vs Australia...
- 03/19/15--04:11: Available for the job
- 03/19/15--04:11: what is birthday gift for ROV technician?
- 03/19/15--04:11: List of Agencys dealing with Rov Personnel Update 16.03.2015
- 03/19/15--04:11: Triton XLX Training Course
- 03/19/15--04:11: Who thinks being staff will save their bacon in a downturn?
- 03/20/15--04:21: Available for the job
- 03/20/15--04:21: future experience
- 03/21/15--05:19: Deep Trekker Adds DTX2 ROV to Geo-matching
- 03/21/15--05:19: Who thinks being staff will save their bacon in a downturn?
- 03/21/15--05:19: what is birthday gift for ROV technician?
- 03/21/15--05:19: Available for the job
- 03/24/15--06:16: Offshore Personnel Coordinator needed
- 03/25/15--06:26: Who thinks being staff will save their bacon in a downturn?
- 03/26/15--07:13: Who thinks being staff will save their bacon in a downturn?
- 03/26/15--07:13: Used T4 manipulator for sale
- 03/27/15--07:24: How many personnel who did a Rov training course got a job
- 03/27/15--07:24: MINI ROV NEEDED NORWAY
- 03/30/15--07:27: Will this field help increase my chance?
- 03/30/15--07:27: Seeking Triton/Quantum/HD/UHD Supvs and Pilots in China
- 04/02/15--07:48: Brazil vs Australia VISA
Did you see the latest oil price?
one of our friend has a birthday next week,
what is a necessary things for ROV technician on a ship or on the drilling rig.
may be it will be
2. Pack of screwdriver
3. Diagonal cutters for electornic wires or plastic
4. Belt for instruments
5. Pack of wrenches
6. Oil can
7. Rubbery woman
8. Masturbation pump
I missed a few others as well take time and read the archives on this site .
Triton XLX ROV Training Course
Where: Jupiter, Florida
When: March 30th thru April 3, 2015
Course Facility Location: TBD
This course is suited for technicians or anyone interested in increasing their
technical knowledge on the Perry Triton XLX ROV system. The class will examine
each major section of equipment and down to component level. Equipment
from third party vendors, such as LARS, Sonar, and Manipulator will be covered in as much detail as time allows.
The course includes:
Introduction to the Triton XLX work‐class ROV system
Surface Power Distribution
Surface Console and Control (GUI & HMIs)
Surface Fiber Optics Systems (Core, Survey and TMS)
Software and Control System (Core, Survey and TMS)
High Voltage Awareness
Umbilical re‐termination including fiber optics
Seating is limited to 10 participants, so call TODAY to register for this exciting 40 hour course!
Subsea Robotics Institute, Inc.
Registration for the course will close on 25th of April or seating has reached max limit.
Well I have been free lance well over 40 years and never been on staff and like James said it does not matter if your staff or free lance if the work is not there your out the door .
In 1986 we saw this when the price of oil went to 9$ a barrel staff or day rate you were out the door !
Thousands were laid off , Rigs were stacked and Barges and support vessels all were put at anchor .My view for what its worth is the season will be slow but there will be work available as already I have had 5 offers of work so work is there .
As I have said to you many times you need to search and I don't means the main line Rov company's , I mean the smaller company's that have just bought a Rov got a project and now need experience crew .
But if you just wait until a agency phones you your have a long wait or there phone you all with the same jobs and offering you silly rates .
The choice is yours .
same like i doo.. looking for a job
Hello ROV forum. I work for a inland dive company that is thinking about expanding there ROV operations but they have really no qualified personal, and I am the only person that has a electronics background (only 6 years, nothing to great), and I have a huge interest in this field, and I would like to be this person for this company. I am hoping this will give me great experience for the industry in the future when I decide to go els were.
The DTX2 ROV is the latest product addition to Geo-matching. You can check product specifications here and leave your review on this product.
Another point of note is, during a downturn, the Operators will skinny back on spending as much as they can. They have in the past and they are now.
When there is more cash around they will have a lot of catch up to do offshore on delayed/postponed projects. End result?.. people will have left the industry in droves in a couple of preceding years and there will be a shortage of decent ROV types for a couple of years.
i am searching in my region.. and what i got is same. oil price is down.
RDS Talent are sourcing for an Offshore Personnel Coordinator for immediate start in our new office in Bangkok. The first 4 - 6 months you will have to work in Bangkok to get to know our goals and focus areas. After that, you can choose to either continue to work in Bangkok, or work from your home. This is possible due to our newly developed web based software called Talent Express.
You will need to have at least a few years experience and an already established network of contacts with clients. RDS Talent's focus is ROV, Diving, Survey and Inspection. For the successful candidate we will fly you to Bangkok and offer you free accommodation for up to 6 months.
Interested or want to know more? Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
RDS Talent Co.Ltd
388 Exchange Tower, Sukhumvit Rd.
Khlong Tan, Klong Toey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Phone: +66 (0) 867 9999 60
if you think it's bad in Aberdeen, Scotland, you should read this for Perth, Australia.
Hey sitrep, I didn't have a subscription - try using a proxy access - (I'd just google proxy access).
Used T4 manip for sale. Please pm me for more inquiries.
I am Raghu from INDIA, i am willing to change career to ROV pilot,
Can you please help me with your valuable guidance regarding
where to go for training and what is the best way to learn and to get job.
Thank you in advance.
Glad to hear your project is back on! May we ask what sort of inspections you will be doing with the ROV?
I work with Deep Trekker, and we make a different mini ROV that has the batteries on-board and a patented pitching system, so it behaves quite differently than other ROVs on the market.
Feel free to check out our website at www.deeptrekker.com
I have considers building my own ROV just for fun. That's when the idea of working on one for real hit me lol.
I will try find generic electricity class or something similar.
Yes I'm aware that ROV aren't diesel. It is just that the program I'm looking at happen to have diesel as part of it along with hydraulic and few other things. So to me, that's a start at least.
Also I'm into all kind of thing related to machines as long as it isn't automobile. So even if I took classes and never got on ROV but work as a mechanic, I'd still be happy
ROV is just a icing on the cake that is a big dream of mine. So I'm definitely gonna keep taking classes just to give myself more skill for various fields and hopefully one day I will be able to work on a ROV.
Good Morning all,
We are seeking Triton XLX/Quantum/HD/UHD Supvs/Pilots for our client for whole year of 2015 . The successful candidates need enough experience in flying Triton XLX/Quantum/HD/UHD.IMCA ROV Competency cert,valid BOSIET and Midical cert are necessary.
This is a full time salaried position based in the China office.
If you are interested in this position, please can you forward your CV to email@example.com(CC to our GM Louislee@allseacorp.com )along with your notice period / availability and your salary expectations. Or call +86-755-26815498
8A Seaview Square ,SheKou ,Shenzhen ,Guangdong Province,P.R.C
But i think the rate is not the only thing to come to Australia. The safety and peace is a major attraction to move to Australia. Dear if you are getting a chance simply come here or try it with a visit visa.
Department: Living Textiles